BEAT THE MARKET, MANAGE YOUR OWN PORTFOLIO
Why keep every dollar of your wealth in the hands of strangers at the bank, earning minimal returns on your savings and investments using excuses like 'unpredictable volatility' and 'poor economy'? Follow the new trend of being in control of your finances. Investing, really is that easy.
With major markets such as the S&P500 or the NASDAQ, you too can join the movement most financial advisors would place your investments in anyways at a fractional margin of the security price. It's your world, why not trade it?
One of the world's most trusted Forex & CFD brokers, dedicated to delivering innovative products, cutting-edge technology and award-winning customer service.
* Clients from the USA [Forex, Gold/Silver, Futures. *No CFDs]
Why Serious Traders Choose Forex.com
- FREE advanced trading tools and demo accounts
- A range of platforms, Signals & Auto Trading software
- Desktop, mobile, and web trading platforms
- TradingView, MetaTrader4, Free MT4 VPS
- 300+ markets including FX pairs, commodities, indices & stocks
- Daily exclusive institutional analysis
- 24-hour/5 day trading and support
- Trade immediately by credit or debit card
- Start investing with as little as $100
- Learn to trade with videos, tutorials & more
Learn How to Turn Market Opportunities Into Profit
- TRADING THEMES
- Trading Concepts
- Managing Risk
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Trading Strategies
- TRADING COURSES
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Get customized analysis that matches your trading style
- Browse lists of trade ideas with higher probabilities of success
- Determine your potential profit and risk during specific times
Find opportunities that fit the way you trade
Our Autochartist portal gives you three powerful research tools to enhance your analysis.
Autochartist Trade Ideas
A feed of identified patterns happening in the markets you trade with detailed insights as to what might happen next. Each idea includes entry levels, stop loss levels and take profit levels to give you a quick step-by-step outline.